THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 09, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO QASHH !!

No matter what has happened,
between us,
I still feel that,
nothing has changed.
Nothing,
at all.
You were my bestfriend,
you are still my bestfriend,
and you'll always be the same one.
I know,
sorry alone wont heal them,
heal all the pains you got,
because of me.
But I cant do anything,
things have happened,
times cant be turned back,
life keeps going on.
I remember all the harsh words,
the words which have hurt you,
all came out from my silly mouth,
I am sorry
I remember all the promises,
those which I have said myself,
those which I couldnt keep,
I am sorry.
I remember all the wishes,
that we all have dreamed,
the silly but wonderful hopes,
I am sorry.
I remember all the secrets,
between you and me,
only us,
I am sorry.
I remember all our moments together,
the heartfelt discussions.
good or bad,
I am sorry.
All the laughters,
the tears,
remain clear in my mind,
the colourful memories,
how can I forget?
All of the wrong things I did,
I am sorry.
Really,
REALLY SORRY.
Today you have turned sixteen,
a day younger than me,
we both are already mature,
we know which paths to go.
And my wish is still the same,
nothing changed,
I wish you to be happy,
where ever you go,
whatever happens,
whoever you are with.
We cant be the way we used to be,
but I believe,
our friendship will last,
last forever.
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
QASH !!
saranghae ~ ^.^